Thursday, May 14, 2009

Instead of brown...I went with orange, and I love it!


The boring large wall going up the stairs. It was white.


KABAM! Let's throw some orange up there.


I am so glad I called in the experts for this one! You know I love a good do-it-yourself project, but trying to paint this mammoth wall is not something I could figure out how to do well. Enter Keith from Fresh Coats. Trust me. Call him. Today. 616-283-4177.
He's coming back to install a vinyl graphic on this wall next week. He does everything, wallpapering, wallpaper removal, minor drywall repair. He'll even paint your furniture. Bright tangerine orange if ya like! Sorry, I don't have much left over:)

More on the orange wall project soon!

Let's Connect!

Ceci


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

CUTE!!!!!!!
love the new paint! Im sure it feels so much better and fresh!
By the way...Im so grateful to you-this morning I was in my car...turned you on and you were talking about Dr. Sanchez:) all the sypmtoms you were refering to- were mine! My mouth was about on the floor in amazement! Rosacia! never would have crossed my mind....IM so going to her- to get this looked at.
Thanks!
Heather

Terri said...

Love it! It is so you and your energy!

I'm not so brave on a large wall, I went with brown....of course in the paint world it is called "barnwood" HA! LOL

Terri

Anonymous said...

Did you go to Hope College, Ceci? (that looks like Hope orange) Do you mind me asking what brand of vinyl graphic you're going with? I'm currently looking at lots of online sites for a Bible verse in our kitchen, but am unsure which place is good. Thanks!

Ceci LaBarge said...

Okay, I did go to Hope but am not the kind of girl who would paint her whole house in Alumni colors! Although the rest of the walls will soon be blue! Hey, they're complimentary colors on the color wheel! I used "Singlestone Studios" on Etsy for the graphic (it's not up yet), but as of yet they don't do bible verses. I may have a resource for you though, I'll let you know soon.

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the color!!!! I think I may be calling Fresh Coats to do my wall going up the stairs too!!! It looks amazing!

Anonymous said...

oooh thanks for the help with the Bible verse!

Aplicaciones para Smartphone con Andorid said...

Excellent post. I want to thank you for this informative read, I really appreciate sharing this great post. Keep up your work Teak wood