Wednesday, March 26, 2008

What I'll be eating all summer

I have been a bit jealous of my husband lately. He's been setting up all of these lunch meetings at our favorite restaurant, the Wild Chef. It's one of those Japanese Hibachi grill type places. We go every chance we get, although lately Dave hasn't wanted to go, as he's just been there for lunch! Today, I couldn't fight the cravings any longer and I ditched O'Charleys for some delicious Yakinuku. I really love their food, but the best part is this ginger dipping sauce that I douse everything in. I could literally drink the stuff, it's that good. I normally steal my kids sauce for my own pleasure, but today I was by myself so I had to buy an extra ginger dipping sauce.

The lady behind the counter said the best news I've heard in a long time..."hon, did you know you can buy this stuff by the quart?" BY THE QUART! BY THE QUART! I'll take 6 quarts please. Mmmm. Ginger-sauce steak. Ginger-sauce hamburgers. Ginger-sauce chicken. Ginger-sauce pancakes.

Let's Connect!

ceci

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yum. Where is this mythical place that you speak of Ceci? It sounds wonderful.